The first aged Fairtrade rum in the World.
- Produced in Belize which is located in the Caribbean / Central America.
- Made with molasses from organic sugar cane using only sustainable farming methods.
- Aged for five years in American oak barrels.
- Shipped to the Cognac region in France for finishing and bottling.
- FAIR rum is Fair Trade™ certified.
- Nose: notes of chocolate, coffee and grilled bananas
- Palate: It is neither too sweet, nor harsh. It has hints of vanilla, chocolate and pear.
- Finish: A long lasting and smooth mouth-feel