The first Fairtrade gin in the world.
- FAIR gin is the latest product launched by the FAIR team. The botanicals are sourced in the Cognac region of France and across Central Asia through local organic co-ops.
- The gin is made from juniper berries along with its other botanicals (coriander, cardamom, angelica roots, calamus roots & grains of paradise) which are all macerated for one week during production.
- All the ingredients are distilled once in a Stupfler still (a type of alambic copper still). Finally it is micro-distilled and bottled in the Cognac region of France.
- The gin tastes soft and delicate on the palate moving to a fresh and strong juniper flavour with an exquisite balance of fragrant spices.
- Style: Crystal clear
- Nose: Juniper led fresh, leafy nose with fragrant coriander and cardamom, peppery grains of paradise and citrusy aromas
- Palate: Clear and led by juniper and coriander with zesty citrus and mild spice
- Finish: Rich old-fashioned liquorice becomes evident and coats the tongue to the end of the finish