A high quality vodka with a unique taste which is the result of a daring cultural exchange within the frame of a true search for something authentic.
- Made with organic quinoa seeds from Bolivia.
- Gluten free vodka for all those of us whose bodies deserve to be looked after.
- Double brewed and distilled once to keep depth of flavour from the quinoa.
- Produced and bottled in the Cognac region in France using organic farming methods.
- The first Fair Trade™ certified vodka in the World
- Chicago Beverage Testing Institute 2013: Platinum Medal (2nd best vodka out of 287)
- 50 Best Imports 2012: Best Tasting Vodka
- San Francisco World Spirits Competition 2011: Gold Medal
- Chicago BTI 2010: Gold Medal
- New York Spirits Awards 2009: Best Vodka
- Nose: Floral, fruity, touch of wood, aromatic citrus, lime, approachable.
- Palate: Herbal, melon, cassis, berries, floral character, citrus, vanilla, nutty coconut, creamy, powdered sugar, soft mineral, slightly peppery, white peppercorn, feminine, lively, nice.
- Finish: Cedar, wood, citrus, smooth, soft, creamy, clean, crisp, mild.